If a loved one has been detained, contact Northwest Immigrant Rights Project!
Click here for their contact information.

Click here to get the full images.



Click HERE to access the Beyond Dreaming Scholarship List.

HB 1079


  • Have or will graduate from a high school or will obtain a GED in Washington state.
  • Have lived or will have lived in Washington state for three years before graduating from high school.
  • Currently attending or plan to attend a public college or university in Washington state.

Click here for more information.

Click here to access the affidavit you need to sign and turn into your school's enrollment services office along with the proper documentation (license, high school diploma or any documentation that proves you graduated from a WA school and have lived in WA for three years prior to graduating).


  • Have DACA (expired or unexpired) and have lived in the state of Washington for at least a year for reasons other than educational purposes and attained Washington resiedency 



  • You must graduate from a Washington high school (or earn a GED or equivalent) after living in Washington for at least three years.

  • You must have an unexpired DACA status and have lived in Washington for one year for reasons other than education.

To apply for WASFA or for more information click here

DACA Renewals


Due to federal court orders, USCIS has resumed accepting requests to renew a grant of deferred action under DACA. USCIS is not accepting requests from individuals who have never before been granted deferred action under DACA. Until further notice, and unless otherwise provided in this guidance, the DACA policy will be operated on the terms in place before it was rescinded on Sept. 5, 2017. 

Click here to file a renewal.

Click here to learn about funding opportunities to cover your filing fee.